1. If you could meet one person, living or dead, and sit down for coffee with them and ask them anything, who would it be and what would you talk about?
I would sit down with Oprah Winfrey when she was a young woman just starting out and ask her if she had a backup plan, because broadcasting is a tough field to get into and she might not make it. I would then tell her that computers are the wave of the future and that she might want to consider learning how to design web sites.
2. Two trains are traveling towards each other on parallel tracks. One is going 145 MPH, and the other is going 36 MPH, but uphill. The trains are 73 miles apart. How long will it take before they pass each other?
They’re not going to pass each other because the first one is going wayyy too fast going into a curve on a cliff, and the second one doesn’t have enough momentum, so it’s going to slide back down the hill and into a river.
3. Do you believe that a woman’s place is in the home?
I mean, I hope so. She’s gonna need a place to sleep when she gets back from work.
4. Do you believe that men are romantic?
Some men are romantic, and some women are romantic, and some are– oh shoot, sorry, I just need to text this person back real quick.
5. If you could ask your dog any question and have him or her answer you back, what would you ask?
Where do you see this relationship going?